Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||GCr15SiMn/GCr15||Application:||Food Feed Extruder Gearbox|
|Roller:||Cylindrical Roller||OD:||160 Mm|
Plastics Industry Extrude Machine Use Roller Bearing T6AR38160A2 M6CT38160A2 38x160x340mm
|Tandem bearing old code||Tandem bearing new code||Basic size unit(mm)||
Basic load rating
Tandem bearing 6 rows bearing catalogue
|Bearings||Basic load ratings||Weight||Old_spec||Designations|
Tandem bearings offer an optimum solution wherever the following requirements apply:
■ small radial design envelope
■ high axial forces
■ long operating life
■ low frictional energy.
Tandem bearings have proven effective principally in gearboxes for single and twin screw extruders in the rubber and plastics industry.
Other possible applications include:
■ deep hole drilling equipment
■ friction welding machines.
Plastic extruder machine
Application of tandem bearings
When using tandem bearings, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
1. Preload: 1% of the dynamic basic load rating. The dynamic basic load rating of each tandem bearing . Figures not listed will be provided by out institute on request.
2. Radial guidance: full complement cylindrical roller bearings or needle roller bearings can be used.
3. Eliminate tilting: the supporting parts must be machined to eliminate any tilting.
4. Mounting tolerances: recommended the following mounting tolerances: shaft f6 and housing bore F7.
5. Lubrication: tandem bearings must always be lubricated by oil circulation.
JinHang Precision bearing offer Tandem thrust cylindrical roller Feed food extruder multi-stage bearings T6AR38160A2 M6CT38160A2 bearings have the characteristics of small radial cross-sectional size, compact structure, large axial load capacity, uniform load of each row of rollers, wear resistance, low vibration noise and long life. They are parallel twin screw extruders. Ideal screw spindle bearing.
The tandem bearing including two, three, four, five, six, seven or eight rows of tandem bearings in the company's sample according to the screw center distance, space and load size. The company also accepts tandem bearings of sizes and structures other than the sample.
Tandem Bearings Type
1. Basic Type: The bearing adopts elastic spacer to connect the shaft washer,housing washer, roller and cage assembly. The components of this Thrust Bearings are demountable. The user should assemble or dismount the bearing meticulously according to our guide book.
2. Shaft Type: The bearing is made by penetrating an axis through the inner bore of basic type bearing and fastening the bearing to the axis by locking collar/snap ring. The components of this type bearing are inseparable. Shaft type tandem bearing is variational structure of basic type.
3. Multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing (sleeve type) locking collar is made by covering a sleeve to the external of the basic type multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing. It is also inseparable,and is assembled and disassembled as a whole.
Many types of extruders are used in the food industries and several designs are possible for a food extruder. The most commonly used extruder consists of the flighted screw(s) or worm(s) rotating within a sleeve or barrel to be termed as the screw extruder. However, the piston type extruders are possible though they are used in other type of industries. The flights on the screw push the plasticized material forward and discharge through an opening or the die. The details on the different type of extruders and their components are available
A variety of extruders have been developed to manufacture different types of food products. On the basis of the number of the screw, extruders can be classified as a single-screw or twin-screw extruders. The twin-screw extruder is partially developed on the experience and the knowledge derived from the understanding of single-screw extrusion cooking.
Contact Person: Mrs. Jean Yang
Tel: 0086 18037970383