Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||GCr15SiMn/GCr15||Application:||Food Feed Extruder Gearbox|
|Roller:||Cylindrical Roller||OD:||158.75 Mm|
Large Gearbox Tandem Roller Bearing With Shaft T6AR43158A2 M6CT43158A2 43.18x158.75x278.765mm
|Tandem bearing old code||Tandem bearing new code||Basic size unit(mm)||
Basic load rating
Tandem bearing 6 rows bearing catalogue
|Bearings||Basic load ratings||Weight||Old_spec||Designations|
Tandem bearings offer an optimum solution wherever the following requirements apply:
■ small radial design envelope
■ high axial forces
■ long operating life
■ low frictional energy.
Tandem bearings have proven effective principally in gearboxes for single and twin screw extruders in the rubber and plastics industry.
Other possible applications include:
■ deep hole drilling equipment
■ friction welding machines.
Plastic extruder machine
Application of tandem bearings
When using tandem bearings, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
1. Preload: 1% of the dynamic basic load rating. The dynamic basic load rating of each tandem bearing . Figures not listed will be provided by out institute on request.
2. Radial guidance: full complement cylindrical roller bearings or needle roller bearings can be used.
3. Eliminate tilting: the supporting parts must be machined to eliminate any tilting.
4. Mounting tolerances: recommended the following mounting tolerances: shaft f6 and housing bore F7.
5. Lubrication: tandem bearings must always be lubricated by oil circulation.
JinHang Precision bearing offer Tandem thrust cylindrical roller Feed food extruder multi-stage bearings T6AR38160A2 M6CT38160A2 bearings have the characteristics of small radial cross-sectional size, compact structure, large axial load capacity, uniform load of each row of rollers, wear resistance, low vibration noise and long life. They are parallel twin screw extruders. Ideal screw spindle bearing.
The tandem bearing including two, three, four, five, six, seven or eight rows of tandem bearings in the company's sample according to the screw center distance, space and load size. The company also accepts tandem bearings of sizes and structures other than the sample.
Tandem Bearings Type
1. Basic Type: The bearing adopts elastic spacer to connect the shaft washer,housing washer, roller and cage assembly. The components of this Thrust Bearings are demountable. The user should assemble or dismount the bearing meticulously according to our guide book.
2. Shaft Type: The bearing is made by penetrating an axis through the inner bore of basic type bearing and fastening the bearing to the axis by locking collar/snap ring. The components of this type bearing are inseparable. Shaft type tandem bearing is variational structure of basic type.
3. Multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing (sleeve type) locking collar is made by covering a sleeve to the external of the basic type multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing. It is also inseparable,and is assembled and disassembled as a whole.
An extruder is basically a screw pump; the screw(s) rotates in a tightly fitting stationery barrel. The semimoist feed or dry powder/grit is introduced into the extruder, usually at a constant rate of mass or volume employing a feeding mechanism. The material thus moves forward by the rotation of the flighted screw(s). Heat is usually supplied externally to the extruder barrel, and is partly produced by viscous dissipation of mechanical energy. The control of temperature is required at different sections of the extruder and at the die end. The material thus undergoes several unit operations like mixing, compression, shearing, and cooking inside the extruder, and is finally shaped in the die through which the material is forced to exit under pressure.
The extruder may also be considered as a continuous chemical or biochemical reactor. It can be involved in the conversion of a plasticized biopolymer based formulation into a uniformly processed viscoelastic mass that is appropriate for forming or shaping into products by a die. Sequential reactions/changes in a controlled manner may be obtained in specially designed modular machines like an extruder. It is one of the most versatile and well-recognized machines in the food industries for the last 40 years.
Contact Person: Mrs. Jean Yang
Tel: 0086 18037970383