Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||GCr15SiMn/GCr15||Application:||Food Feed Extruder Gearbox|
|Roller:||Cylindrical Roller||OD:||66 Mm|
Feed Plastic Extrude Gearbox Use Roller Bearing F-53579 28*66*82mm In Stock
|Product Name:||Tandem roller Extrude bearing|
|Old model:||T3AR2866 M3CT2866|
|Price:||USD50 to 500|
|Delivery time:||In stock|
|Shipping Ways:||By sea by air FedEx/DHL,UPS available|
|Port:||Shanghai /Qingdao seaport|
|Transport Package:||Carton+Wooden case|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Keywords:||F-53579 extrude bearing, F-53579 tandem bearings,F-53579 roller bearing,F-53579 china bearing factory|
|Structure:||Multi-rows thrust roller bearing|
|Number of Rows:||3 rows|
|HS Code:||8482500090 Cylindrical roller bearing|
|Basic load rating C :(KN)||334|
|Basic load rating Co:(KN)||825|
|Brand:||JHB or OEM|
|Clearance:||C1 C2 C0 C3 C4|
|Bearing Material:||GCr15 GCr15SiMn|
|Cage material:||Brass cage|
|Number of Roller:||6 rows|
|Roller Material:||Steel chrome|
|Service:||Offer assembly drawing,technology service|
|Quality Control:||ISO9001:2008 Quality certificate|
Tandem bearings have proven effective principally in gearboxes
Tandem bearings offer an optimum solution wherever the following requirements apply:
■ small radial design envelope
■ high axial forces
■ long operating life
■ low frictional energy.
Tandem bearings have proven effective principally in gearboxes for single and twin screw extruders in the rubber and plastics industry.
Other possible applications include:
■ deep hole drilling equipment
■ friction welding machines.
Plastic extruder machine
Application of tandem bearings
When using tandem bearings, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
1. Preload: 1% of the dynamic basic load rating. The dynamic basic load rating of each tandem bearing . Figures not listed will be provided by out institute on request.
2. Radial guidance: full complement cylindrical roller bearings or needle roller bearings can be used.
3. Eliminate tilting: the supporting parts must be machined to eliminate any tilting.
4. Mounting tolerances: recommended the following mounting tolerances: shaft f6 and housing bore F7.
5. Lubrication: tandem bearings must always be lubricated by oil circulation.
JinHang Precision bearing offer Tandem thrust cylindrical roller Feed food extruder multi-stage bearings F-53579 28*66*82mm bearings have the characteristics of small radial cross-sectional size, compact structure, large axial load capacity, uniform load of each row of rollers, wear resistance, low vibration noise and long life. They are parallel twin screw extruders. Ideal screw spindle bearing.
The tandem bearing including two, three, four, five, six, seven or eight rows of tandem bearings in the company's sample according to the screw center distance, space and load size. The company also accepts tandem bearings of sizes and structures other than the sample.
Tandem Bearings Type
1. Basic Type: The bearing adopts elastic spacer to connect the shaft washer,housing washer, roller and cage assembly. The components of this Thrust Bearings are demountable. The user should assemble or dismount the bearing meticulously according to our guide book.
2. Shaft Type: The bearing is made by penetrating an axis through the inner bore of basic type bearing and fastening the bearing to the axis by locking collar/snap ring. The components of this type bearing are inseparable. Shaft type tandem bearing is variational structure of basic type.
3. Multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing (sleeve type) locking collar is made by covering a sleeve to the external of the basic type multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing. It is also inseparable,and is assembled and disassembled as a whole.
Extruders are used to produce long continuous products such as tubing, tire treads, and wire coverings. They are also used to produce various profiles that can later be cut to length. Multiroll calenders are used to make wide sheeting. In transfer and injection molds, the…
There are two major types of extruders; single and twin screw (co-rotating and counter rotating). These come with a wide range of screw diameters (D), lengths (L), and designs. The single screw and co-rotating twin screw are inherently axially open-channel extruders. They can be regarded as drag flow pumps. Their output or degree of fill (if not running at maximum volumetric rate) can be impacted by the pressure flow within the extruder. Closely intermeshing counter-rotating twin screw extruders form closed channels in the intermeshing region. Their output is less vulnerable to the pressure flow within the extruder. As such, they can be considered as positive displacement pumps.
Food extruders utilize thermal and mechanical energy. Understanding energy consumption and input requirements is very important for improving performance and economical system design. Water is a common ingredient in almost all food extrusion formulations. It impacts the characteristics of the ingredients, melting behavior, and formed dough rheology. Part of this water can be sometimes applied in the form of steam, thus impacting the total extruder energy input, extruder output, system design, and operating conditions. Both forms of water can be directly metered into the extruder and/or into a preconditioning mixing device. The steam incorporation option can have a significant impact on the extruder selection, design, and performance, as well as on the product characteristics.
Longitudinal section of a screw extruder of thermoplastic polymers. Plastic pellets are fed from a hopper into the barrel of the extruder, where the pellets are gradually melted by mechanical energy generated by a turning screw and by heaters arranged along the barrel. The molten polymer is forced through a die, which shapes the extrudate into products such as the examples shown.
Extruders are used to produce long continuous products such as tubing, tire treads, and wire coverings. They are also used to produce various profiles that can later be cut to length. Multiroll calenders are used to make wide sheeting.
Contact Person: Mrs. Jean Yang
Tel: 0086 18037970383