Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||GCr15SiM||Application:||Food Plastic Extruder Gearbox|
|Roller:||Cylindrical Roller||Precision:||P4 P5|
|Delivery Time:||In Stock||Package:||Carton|
|Shaft Dia:||34mm||Cage:||Brass Or Steel Available|
Plastic Extrudes Machine And Thrust Bearings M6ct 3495 34X95X196mm
Tandem Thrust Bearings M6CT3495 can receive heavy load in a limited space and support firmly in the direction of axis and last long with low frictional power. In addition, these bearings are moved by oil lubrication. Also these tandem thrust bearings are used principally in gear boxes for single & twin screw extruders in the rubber and plastic industries. Tandem bearings are predominantly fitted with standard axial cylindrical roller and bearing assemblies. The thrust cylindrical roller bearing M6CT3495 with size 34X95X196mm
, the inner diameter:34mm, the outer diameter:95mm, the total height:196mm
|Tandem bearing||Basic size unit(mm)||
Basic load rating
|Inner dia||Outer dia||Height||Cr||Cor|
Tandem bearings offer an optimum solution wherever the following requirements apply:
■ small radial design envelope
■ high axial forces
■ long operating life
■ low frictional energy.
Tandem bearings have proven effective principally in gearboxes for single and twin screw extruders in the rubber and plastics industry.
Other possible applications include:
■ deep hole drilling equipment
■ friction welding machines.
Plastic extruder machine
Application of tandem bearings
When using tandem bearings, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
1. Preload: 1% of the dynamic basic load rating. The dynamic basic load rating of each tandem bearing . Figures not listed will be provided by out institute on request.
2. Radial guidance: full complement cylindrical roller bearings or needle roller bearings can be used.
3. Eliminate tilting: the supporting parts must be machined to eliminate any tilting.
4. Mounting tolerances: recommended the following mounting tolerances: shaft f6 and housing bore F7.
5. Lubrication: tandem bearings must always be lubricated by oil circulation.
Contact Person: Mrs. Jean Yang
Tel: 0086 18037970383