Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||GCr15SiM||Application:||Food Plastic Extruder Gearbox|
|Roller:||Cylindrical Roller||Precision:||P4 P5|
|Delivery Time:||In Stock||Package:||Carton|
|Shaft Dia:||7 Inch Size||Cage:||Brass Or Steel Available|
Rubber Extruder Machine Bearing TAB-08160-201 Inch Size 8*16*7.5
The bearing consists of a series of thrust plates and roller assemblies with compression sleeves separating the stages. The component design and overall match grinding make this bearing unique. The design of the sleeves, along with the precision match grinding of the components, allows the load to be equally applied through the stages of the bearing.
TAB-08160-201 thrust roller bearing data as following:
|Tandem bearing||Basic size unit|
|Inner dia||Outer dia||Height|
|TAB-08160-201||8||inch size||16||inch size||7.5||inch size|
Tandem bearings offer an optimum solution wherever the following requirements apply:
■ small radial design envelope
■ high axial forces
■ long operating life
■ low frictional energy.
Tandem bearings have proven effective principally in gearboxes for single and twin screw extruders in the rubber and plastics industry.
Other possible applications include:
■ deep hole drilling equipment
■ friction welding machines.
Plastic extruder machine
Application of tandem bearings
When using tandem bearings, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
1. Preload: 1% of the dynamic basic load rating. The dynamic basic load rating of each tandem bearing . Figures not listed will be provided by out institute on request.
2. Radial guidance: full complement cylindrical roller bearings or needle roller bearings can be used.
3. Eliminate tilting: the supporting parts must be machined to eliminate any tilting.
4. Mounting tolerances: recommended the following mounting tolerances: shaft f6 and housing bore F7.
5. Lubrication: tandem bearings must always be lubricated by oil circulation.
Contact Person: Mrs. Jean Yang
Tel: 0086 18037970383